These days it’s not enough any more to have people to opt-in to your email list just by your invitation. You have to be capable of giving them something of value as an enticement to sign up if you want to reach decent numbers.
What lots of people do, unknowingly to their detriment, is to give a rehashed, PLR (private label rights) ebook and feel as though will do the trick.
There are a few problems with this approach. First, using PLR ebooks is a sure way to taint your own image before you’ve gotten started. A great number of PLR materials are shared, and the content is often old and outdated, which can cast you in a poor light before you’ve even had an opportunity to get to know them. Second, it’s often not enticing enough to get the action.
Let’s see 5 ways people are creating Freebies that get the opt-in
- Make a video – We live in a video age, and using video as a medium has several advantages for you. First of all, it is a excellent introduction to you and your business, can be specifically targeted to the audience you want to attract, and is imminently sharable.
- Create a Podcast – Many people have gotten into the habit of listening to podcasts as they drive, walk or other activity not suited to viewing. Moreover, it is very easy to do, and extremely portable.
- Make a short report or Ebook – Not ALL ebooks are bad; only the ones that are not unique or specific to your audience and business. However create something original, valuable and timely and you’ll receive the opt-in and a bunch of shares to boot!
- Create an E-Course – If you are able to package together enough content to deliver a mini e-course, you’ll be able to presell your audience further down your marketing funnel with ease.
- Hold a Webinar – One of the best ways to get a boatload of opt-ins today is by doing a content based webinar. This, like a video, introduces you and your business, but presells them and gets the opt-in by virtue of the webinar platform. Win-win all around!
There are many things that you can do to put yourself in front of your pack. Contact us today to get your buisness started with creating the opt-in for your audience. Extreme Marketing Concepts, its how we do business.
We Trust AWEBER for our email marketing needs.