5 Useful Tips to Power Up Your Location Based Marketing
There’s no more disregarding the fact that business is heading to where you live. You prove it to yourself every day you go out of the house armed with your smartphone, ready, willing and able to find and conduct business and pleasure while out and about. So, because this is where the business is, it’s wise to make sure your business is planted firmly in the path of this wave, and be able to profit from location based marketing.
5 Tips to help you profit with Location Based Marketing
- Make sure to complete your listings – According to Yext, companies are losing at least $10.3 billion dollars a year by not having their profile information available and updated. If they can’t find you, you don’t exist, and the potential customer moves on to your competitor. Make the effort to get your business listed properly on sites like Google Local, Foursquare, Yelp, Facebook, MapQuest and any others you are using.
- Incentivize reviews – Nothing makes someone want to help you like you giving them a reason to! Rewarding people who review you can be a simple, cost-effective way to engender social proof, and a number of happy customers as well!
- Shower your customers with perks – In connection with the above, make sure it is worth their while to come back often. There are lots of ways to do this including coupons, a loyalty program, backlinks plus more.
- Employ coupons and daily deals – Entrepreneur tells us that there are two ways that we can engage through location based marketing. One is by pushing ads out to them, and the other is by allowing your business to be in a position to be discovered. Both are necessary elements of a winning campaign.
- Be responsive to your customers – Nothing speaks care like you talking back to customers or prospects who are asking questions. This shows you give a darn, and this also translates into extremely positive word of mouth! (or mouse) Conversely, if you fail to do this and leave people un-answered, you’ll soon feel their wrath!
Location based marketing is a marvelous way to develop your presence in your local market. Start using it today! Contact Extreme Marketing Concepts at 813-863-1452 and we can help you get set up and manage it for you.